The 2017 Learning and Organizational Development Catalog is now available for review. Registration opens Jan. 3, 2017.
This year’s catalog features more than 80 workshops, over 150 individual sessions, available both in-person and online to UNC Charlotte faculty and staff.
Among the new workshops this year are:
- Retirement: Ready, Set, Go!
- Age of Learning: Adult Students at UNC Charlotte
- Utilizing Mediation and Negotiation Techniques to Resolve Conflicts
- Lateral Thinking Skills: Developing a New Breed of Leadership
- Disability as Diversity: Creating an Accessible Workplace
- Employee Engagement and Career Advancement
- NinerTalent: Tips and Tricks
- WAKE UP! Interviewing with a Purpose
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Fundamentals
- Situational Leadership II
The catalog also features more than 3,000 online learning modules through SkillPort.
Managers and employees are encouraged to work together to incorporate the opportunities offered through Learning and Organizational Development in annual performance goals.
For more information on any of the catalog’s offerings, contact Jules Keith-Le,learning and organizational development specialist, at 704-687-0663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.