What's Open Monday, December 9 through Monday, December 23.
Parking and Transportation Services
- Parking and Transportation Services will be running normal office and call center hours through 5:00 PM December 23, closing for the University's winter break December 24 - January 1.
- Plan to leave your car parked on campus over break? Campus police advise you leave it in Lot 25 or 26 (next to Police HQ). Make sure your vehicle is locked, with valuables removed.
Relaxed Permit Enforcement now through January 1
- Relaxed enforcement does not mean "free parking," but that permits are not enforced in Commuter (C), Resident (R) and Greek Village (G) non-gated areas through 1/1/14.
- Fees still apply in decks/lots with Visitor parking
- Citations will be issued for illegal parking (e.g., parking in a reserved or handicapped space, line straddling, etc.)
Spring permit sales
- If you did not purchase a permit in the fall or if you currently hold a permit that's only valid for one semester — such as Night (N) and 2-day permits — purchase your permit for Spring online. Orders placed by December 18 will be mailed to you.
- Two-day restricted permits (M/W, T/Th) are only good for 1 semester, expiration date 12/31. Two-day permits for Spring semester are available online now. Two-day permits customized for other weekday combinations are available for purchase at the PaTS office.
- If you purchased a full-time permit and are graduating in December, return your permit to the PaTS Office for a prorated refund see permit refund schedule). DO NOT SELL YOUR PERMIT to another person. Permits are not transferrable.
- Normal operation for both daytime disability transportation and evening safety service through December 23.
- Daytime disability service ends at 5:00 PM December 23, 2013; resumes normal operations at 7:30 AM January 2.
- Evening safety service will end at 2:30 AM December 24, 2013; normal operation resumes at 6:00 PM January 2.
- Expect regular Campus Shuttle service until 6:00 PM, Friday, December 13. Service will resume Wednesday, January 8.
Barnes & Noble at UNC Charlotte Bookstore
|Saturday Dec 21||CLOSED|
|Thursday Dec 26 and Friday Dec 27||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Saturday Dec 28 and Sunday Dec 29||CLOSED|
|Monday Dec 30||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday Dec 31 and Wednesday Jan 1||CLOSED|
REPROS Copy Center
|Saturday Dec 14||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Sunday Dec 15||CLOSED|
|Monday Dec 16 - Friday Dec 20||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday Dec 21||CLOSED|
|Sunday Dec 22||CLOSED|
|Monday Dec 23||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday Dec 24 - Wednesday Jan 1||CLOSED|
|Thursday Jan 2||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday Jan 3||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday Jan 4 and Sunday Jan 5||CLOSED|
|Monday Jan 6 - resume regular hours||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
49erCard and Meal Plans Office
- Normal operating hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) through Monday, December 23. Closed December 24 - January 1 when the University closes.
- Form available online to add, change or cancel a meal plan